Thursday 17 March 2011

I have reached my destination

I cannot believe I have actually managed to get to the end and compete everything. I have completed all the tasks in my own time and therefore I have looked at this as a personal thing and not related it to work. Some of the things I have really enjoyed and will continue using. One of these being twitter which amazes me because I never seen the point in it before I started to follow someone who has a more interesting life than me! Now I look on a regular basis to see what tweets they have posted. The other thing I will continue to use is my igoogle page. It is my own personal space and I love it. Doodle was a good tool it gave more flexibility than outlook and I may/may not add some more pictures to ficker. I haven't decided yet. On the whole it has been a useful experience and I am now more knowledgeable than at the start of my journey. Thank you for the opportunity to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment