Sunday 20 February 2011

The flow is slowing

Set up a diigo account and got the e-mail as I didn't use my Warwick e-mail. The rest of the instructions did not work for me. I started on my iPad and thought this was why I couldn't see what was on the instructions so I transferred to my computer but still no joy. Are the instructions not written for non technical people like me or am I just the only one struggling? Not just this week have I found the instructions quite difficult to follow. I read about EndNote web and Zotero. Roll on next week and see if this is any better, if not I can see me losing interest and calling it a day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been finding the instructions difficult to follow and that it might be a factor in you giving up on the programme - we value that feedback and it will help us to make things easier next time around (if there is one).

    But don't be too disheartened, you've made it to the penultimate set of things. Next week we've got things 20-22 to post and after that there's just two weeks to allow you to catch up and reflect on the programme as a whole. You've made it so far and the end is in sight so we'd hate to lose you at this stage.

    ReplyDelete