Sunday 13 February 2011

Reflection

Week 5 already. I have slowly worked my way through the things that have been set and I have learned lots. It is good to know about and have a go at using these applications even if in the future you don't carry on with them. The thing I like the most is my igoogle page. I look at it almost every day. I have things that are of interest to me and one of those is a countdown to an important milestone in my life! I must admit i am not technically minded and i have not found some of the things easy to get to grips with and the scome instructions were not the idiot's guide i would have liked. I have registered to be added to a day in the library but not done anything about that yet. I set up a meeting on doodle but missed it!! A colleague has told me i could have linked it to outlook and then i would have had a reminder so will repeat the process and see if it works. I really have no idea how all this is going to fit into my work, also I don't know how I will get on with the future things as the seem to be a bit more technical. I will plod on and see how I go. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment