Sunday 27 February 2011

Nearing the end

Thanks for your comments Emma. It gave me the will to continue but I have still not completed last week's task as I did not know how to. I will try to complete it before the end.

I followed this week's instructions and opened my Flicker account and uploaded a photo for all to see and shared it with the 23 Things group. Also viewed some interesting photos that other members have shared. I did the advanced search and found a photo to download to save to my computer but I got a little lost with getting the photo onto my blog as it didn't save properly on my computer (it is quite old). I will try to do this again on my computer at work. I shared a funny video clip with cats up to all sorts of things from YouTube but it came as a separate post. I didn't know if this was supposed to happen. But hey ho.

Enjoyed doing this week's things. It was fun. When you see a picture here of some bunnies you will know I overcome this week's obstacle!

No comments:

Post a Comment